Friday, November 14, 2008

Worth the Ticket

If you haven't seen 'FIREPROOF', the movie, you must go. It is so good. Jarrod and I saw it last night on our date night. We loved it. Great message. Clean content. And, did I mention great message?!! It is full of thought-provoking moments and super great lines that really make you think about your marriage and your relationship with God. We went to a movie theater 40 minutes from our house, and we talked about the movie non-stop all the way home. It was that good!

Just thought I'd give you my two-thumbs up movie review. Go see it. I promise, your relationship to your husband and to your God will be strengthened!!! It's worth the ticket!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

I've heard wonderful things about it; I need to check it out!

Cute background!!!! :)

The First Lady said...

We saw it weeks ago and are still talking about it! We got a group from church to go and made it a date night. Their still talking about it too. I'd love to get the Love Dare book. Glad you FINALLY got to see it! Soooo worth the ticket!

realitymomma said...

We have heard nothing but good about that movie. We have been wanting to see it, but trying to find time to go on a date, well, another story.

Miranda said...

Thanks for inviting me to check out your blog! Sorry I hadn't gotten around to visiting sooner. I didn't know that you could tell who visits...and who hadn't yet! I love it & am inspired by you (as usual) to create my own so we can keep in touch!

Happy Mama said...

Still haven't seen it! I really want to- our homebuilders class was going to set up a date night, but it never happened! Shame on us- I try and support those movies so they will make more of them. Guess I'll have to buy the DVD! Hey- I need some cutie pics of that little Oliver! He is too precious!